November 9, 2011

Taylor Swift!!!!!

As many of you know Taylor Swift is Gracie's idol. That's all we listen to in the car she can sing all her songs she know random facts about her. To be honest I'm glad she picked her out of everyone Taylor just seems down to earth and seems to have morals which is hard to find. (Like none of her crew can smoke/drink/party while on tour stuff like that) So we surprised her awhile back with tickets to her concert. What we didn't realize was how close to our Hawaii trip it was. (We landed early Tuesday morning and it was Wednesday night. We were all exhausted, it was Alan, me and Gracie) So needless to say we all just kinda sat there watching and enjoying (it was really an awesome concert. She's good.) There wasn't much partying or dancing from us but we had fun!It took 16 (yes 16) semi's to haul this Taylor girl around. Crazy.Pre show friends.
Love you G! Hope you enjoyed your date night with us! We had fun :)

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

I loved all your Hawaii pictures, it looks like such a great trip. I have never been and I am just dying to go, lucky girl!

When is that little one due? It's gotta be soon isn't it? You look great and I bet you are getting so excited and so ready for that little baby to get here!