Our last day :( we had to be out of our hotel by like 10am but our plane didn't leave til like 7 or 8 pm and since it was a red eye flight we decided sandy bodies on an airplane would not be fun so we opted for some sight seeing. But first some Malsadas!! A hawaiian version of donuts. And ohhhhhh so heavenly. I didn't get a picture of the actual thing (I ate it to fast he he :)!) but we found this cute geckoOther photos along the way:Crazy the difference huh?Akaka Falls: Gracie biffed it right before this so as you can tell she was in a fabulous mood. Apparently Ridge is one of us :)Isn't he cute :) The scenery on the way to the falls. See what I mean about the vast differences? We're only like an hour from the pictures from yesterday. Crazy!!
Waipao Valley:Then off to buy some last minute souvenirs, some lunch/dinner and the airport! Our vacation had finally come to a close. Something bittersweet about being done. My bed was sure calling my name but I definitely could have done a few more days at the beach. Such a fun trip. We were so glad to share it with Grandma and Grandpa and the Ken Martin Family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment