That night I took her to Thriller!! So fun ha ha ha ha ha (there's a little sarcasm there) I tried to prepare her a little bit so I was telling her about the fun friends that walk around and try to scare you. After a few minutes of silence (after talking about it for awhile, you know, the whole they aren't real speech) she says "I wish you would've kept your thoughts to yourself" ha ha ok kid sorry next time I won't warn you. She actually went in with my friends mom while I parked the car and I guess she freaked out anyways but was fine and calm when I got to her. She was totally good the WHOLE time loving it asking questions not scared so fun but the last video (have any of you seen it?) there's a monster that comes at you at the VERY end (like really this is the last thing they show and then they do their finale Thriller dance). It. Scared. The. Crap. Out. Of. Her. Like so bad. Like a month later she still sleeps with every light on and sneaks into our bed at night. Are you freaking kidding me? Really? I can't believe I didn't remember that part either or I would've covered her eyes or something. Dang. The next day she told me "I don't think you should've taken me to Thriller" ok sweetie. I'll remember that next time you ask me to go since you asked to go this time. Turkey. Oh well, it was a fun girls night out! Love ya sis!
November 10, 2011
School parade and Thriller!!
Gracie's school costume parade :) What a pretty princess!

Her pumpkin from their field trip she painted.
My little sidekick.
And her and her cute cute teacher. (Her teacher is seriously amazing!)
That night I took her to Thriller!! So fun ha ha ha ha ha (there's a little sarcasm there) I tried to prepare her a little bit so I was telling her about the fun friends that walk around and try to scare you. After a few minutes of silence (after talking about it for awhile, you know, the whole they aren't real speech) she says "I wish you would've kept your thoughts to yourself" ha ha ok kid sorry next time I won't warn you. She actually went in with my friends mom while I parked the car and I guess she freaked out anyways but was fine and calm when I got to her. She was totally good the WHOLE time loving it asking questions not scared so fun but the last video (have any of you seen it?) there's a monster that comes at you at the VERY end (like really this is the last thing they show and then they do their finale Thriller dance). It. Scared. The. Crap. Out. Of. Her. Like so bad. Like a month later she still sleeps with every light on and sneaks into our bed at night. Are you freaking kidding me? Really? I can't believe I didn't remember that part either or I would've covered her eyes or something. Dang. The next day she told me "I don't think you should've taken me to Thriller" ok sweetie. I'll remember that next time you ask me to go since you asked to go this time. Turkey. Oh well, it was a fun girls night out! Love ya sis!
See happy?? This was at half time. Or whatever its called.
That night I took her to Thriller!! So fun ha ha ha ha ha (there's a little sarcasm there) I tried to prepare her a little bit so I was telling her about the fun friends that walk around and try to scare you. After a few minutes of silence (after talking about it for awhile, you know, the whole they aren't real speech) she says "I wish you would've kept your thoughts to yourself" ha ha ok kid sorry next time I won't warn you. She actually went in with my friends mom while I parked the car and I guess she freaked out anyways but was fine and calm when I got to her. She was totally good the WHOLE time loving it asking questions not scared so fun but the last video (have any of you seen it?) there's a monster that comes at you at the VERY end (like really this is the last thing they show and then they do their finale Thriller dance). It. Scared. The. Crap. Out. Of. Her. Like so bad. Like a month later she still sleeps with every light on and sneaks into our bed at night. Are you freaking kidding me? Really? I can't believe I didn't remember that part either or I would've covered her eyes or something. Dang. The next day she told me "I don't think you should've taken me to Thriller" ok sweetie. I'll remember that next time you ask me to go since you asked to go this time. Turkey. Oh well, it was a fun girls night out! Love ya sis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment