November 29, 2011

Brighton Tyler

Welcome to the family Miss Brighton!

 Brighton Tyler Martin

 7lbs 5oz

 19 1/2 inches

 Born at 4:45pm

 


 


 She was sooo alert and awake for over 2 hours after she was born. Just bright (get it Brighton ha ha) eyed looking around at everything. Such a sweet baby.

 

 


 Alan likes the life flight. Which took off while we were there. Had a great view of it.

 Grams and Brighton

 Mommy and Brighton (Looks like she's smiling huh?)

 


 


 See what I mean? Bright eyed and wide awake!

 Then the craziness arrived!

 Opening their presents to Brighton.


 

 He is a WILD man.


 Watching Brighton get a bath. Did you know they do it right there in the room now? We didn't. It was awesome. She cried almost the whole time!








 Seriously. A wild man.


 





 This kid is crazy.






 
 

 

 Love at first sight for this one. She LOVES the baby!

 

 

 Dusty and Maria popped by for a visit! Love it when the come :)


 Flowers from CBR.


 Best doctor ever!

 Grandpa!!

 More flowers from CBR. Someone didn't talk to someone else so we got 2 :)

 Isn't she sweet?


 Ready to go home!!

 These guys were overjoyed to be going home with her!

 A daddy and Brighton picture :)

 


 Traditional sleeping picture.


 Doesn't he even look wild?



The flowers were bejeweled. Awesome huh?

5 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

I love this post how cute and perfect of a family you all are. I love you guys and that baby is so sweet!

Eric and Jenny said...

She's so very sweet and so beautiful, I just love her name so cute. Her going home outfit is just darling, what a sweetheart.

Congratulations, what a happy time to bring a new baby home from the hospital during the holidays. I am sure you had lots to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Maria said...

Seriously can't get enough of her!! She is so sweet and I love how happy Gracie is, what a good big sister, and I totally love crazy man Jake! Sweet kids!!

Thiago & Teri said...

Ahh. Congrats, what a little angel. She is adorable, just like your other two. Hope you are adjusting to three okay, kinda crazy isn't it. What a swet family you have.

Oh, and I would have to agree on machel being the best doctor. She's mine too and I love her

Cami said...

She is so sweet!!! We can't wait to meet sweet little Brighton. Gracie and Jake looked excited to have her around! So happy she is here, happy, and healthy! By the way, love the new camera!