
Afterwards what else? The beach!! (Hapuna Beach our favorite!) When we were getting ready to go that morning I told Gracie to go put her swimsuit on and she started whining "I don't want to go to the beach, I'm water tired" poor girl was beached out apparently.So we let her get dressed to just play in the sand and took her swimsuit just in case. . . . .
This happened :) ha ha I don't think we were there more than 5 minutes before she was asking for her swimsuit. This was seriously the funnest day at the beach. The waves were awesome and fun to play in. The weather was amazing. It was seriously amazing. A little bittersweet knowing this was our last day at the beach :( for tomorrow the day had come to head home.
Grandma and Grandpa!So we tried this
Eh its ok :)
Jake's blue guy (megamind) Thanks Jaden!
Somewhere along the way we must've left considering I'm in a different swimsuit. Must've been lunch and naptime :) Oh just kidding it was lunch and naptime and go listen to one of those dumb time share spills blah (but the discounts were worth it I guess)




Aren't Hawaiian sunsets seriously amazing? Goodbye beach. Oh how we will miss you :(
No comments:
Post a Comment