The office -
(actually the top of the desk and the top only!)
Before -

(if you look on the top drawer on the right you can see some of the marker)
The junk -

Cleaned it til it shined! (I used pledge, oh, and nail polish remover)
Organized it and threw stuff away or put it away and. . .
Wa la! The after -



So this task took me a little longer than yesterday's. Mainly because the desk is huge and it took longer to polish than it did to do the whole drawer yesterday. Didn't help that there were
several different locations that had been colored on with a silver sharpie some 3 or so years ago by a cute princess, that I decided to try a little harder to get off than before. Thank you nail polish remover for at least dimming the destruction. Like a ton. Can't wait for tomorrow's task!
1 comment:
Looks good friend, I am so JEALOUS of all your office space. One day...... :)
Post a Comment