So while Jake was in the tub I decided to hurry and clean under their sink since I needed to fit these 2 cute things somewhere besides the linen closet.
(yes this is Gracie's hair stuff. Unfortunately there's about 100+ flowers still but they are organized. Sort of. They are in the linen closet hanging down the side wall on a ribbon if you look close on the right side you can see some petals hanging out)
Ok so back to the pics. Their bathroom sink before -
Now today's challenge was under the kitchen sink. Not a hard one. Took 5(ish) minutes. Would have taken less but Jake was "helping" me and found the hand sanitizer and was squirting it everywhere. And I got a phone call. Super easy. With the garbage can. . .
3 comments:
I miss you in YW. Your blog is making me feel totally guilty that while all of my kids are asleep I am looking at blogs. I should be organizing or something productive.
Melenna I am so happy to have found your blog, thank you for your comment! Truly...
Had I known you had a blog I totally would have been looking at yours too. Funny because I have seen comments from you on Teri's blog, but it never occured to me they were from you!
Your family is darling, your little girl looks just like you. And my goodness you are an organizing queen, so inspiring. Wouldn't you know I cleaned under my kitchen sink today too. Hope it's okay if I follow your blog, it's darling!
Good job friend! We made it through the first week, on to organizing week 2 :)
Post a Comment