February 9, 2011

Day #9 - Toy organization

Well, before I can tackle this. . . .

(I know it looks dangerous huh?)
I had to tackle this. . . .To remove all the toys from here. Gracie's decided that when I ask her to put her jammies on she must empty the ENTIRE drawer to find whatever it is she wants. Jake in turn, follows suit and precedes to empty another drawer. So that is why we look the way we do. I'm not finished yet. I still need to go through their clothes and the top 2 shelves above everything. But its a start. And maybe I'll finish it tomorrow.
Looks better huh?

I'm wishing Alan wasn't so swamped and had a little spare time to build me one of these. . . .as I don't really want to fork out the money for one. But oh! it would make my toy room look oh so much better. But for now it still looks like this. . . .

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh yuck good luck with that toy room. I go through our toys twice a year and it's the one day I dread the most! However the bedrooms look great, good job, I love an organized closet.

Maria said...

Good job on the bedroom. You do have a ton of toys. We started making the boys get rid of toys everytime they get new ones, that's helped a little. Also if Alan never gets time to build you one of those we could always take a girls trip down to Ikea :)