February 14, 2011

Crazy Weekend

So its been a crazy weekend. Like insane mass chaos. Wedding, farewell, family in town. Need I say more? (I'll blog it later) I haven't forgotten about the challenge. I will do it. (Freezer, medicine cabinet, spice cabinet and tomorrow's was under the bathroom sink but I already did that so I may do the pantry. Its going to be an all day chore) But I am going to take one more day off. To recover. I'm not doing anything today. Not even celebrating Valentine's Day. I'm moving it to tomorrow. Really. I am. Alan and I can't go out til this weekend for it anyways. So maybe we'll make it a Valentine's Week. Hmmm, I'm liking the sound of that. . . .

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

You're funny! We celebrated Valentine's Friday. Having Vday on a Monday is kind of weird to me.