February 17, 2011

Day ???

Not sure what day I'm on anymore. On the blog I'm supposed to be on 16 I think. But on my blog maybe day 14? Who knows? Anyways, It was the fridge. Mine was in desperate need of some lovin'. I picked a bad day to do it. I was ornery, cranky, moody, crabby, did I mention ornery? Oh, yes I did. Well, hopefully that gives the idea of the mood. Not a good day. Not a good time to do it. I thought I had 3hrs while Alan was at a scout thing (although he did tell me there was a possibility he wouldn't have to stay but it never works out in my favor so I was planning on 3 hrs) Well, he was home in like 30 mins. But I had already started and therefore I was trying to clean the fridge, make dinner, keep the kids from fighting and bossing Alan around. (Yes, bossing. I'm telling my deep dark secrets) After a looooonnnnnngggggg hour a delicious dinner was made (brown rice, green beans, Mediterranean chicken. Now I just need dessert!) and a beautiful fridge came to pass.

Before. . . .
Ewwww. It was so beyond dirty.


Wa la! I will be stacking the eggs but I managed to soak the counter with water. Which included the bottom of one of the egg cartons. We didn't want them to soak onto the other carton so we did side by side. Actually Alan did.
It may not be as organized as I would like. Alan was trying to help. It was just buggin' more than anything. (Really cheese, grapefruit and garlic cloves all went in the same drawer. Really?) But at least its clean. And semi organized (I did re-do one of the shelves in the drawer. Didn't take an after pic. Sorry. I'm ready for bed. I was an hour ago.)
And this picture just because. . . .
Gracie actually told me to take it and they held this until I could find the camera, turn it on blah blah blah blah. My camera is ancient so it takes a long time to load up. Good night all. I'm hoping to find some yummy dessert to eat. Please magically appear homemade chocolate chip cookies and vanilla ice cream doused in toppings. . . . .

1 comment:

Cami said...

mmmmmm. If those choc. chip cookies appear, let me know how you did it! Fridge looks great! Kids look as cute as ever. Hope you got to bed early. Don't be grouchy tomorrow :)