Well before I do day 3 (the tupperware cabinets) I have to tackle this. . .
because I need some counter space. (I was working hard on my Day 2 project and this is what happened because I wasn't out there doing damage control.) And because it was such a fun mess by the time I was done it was time to go to work. So I actually did 2 days worth today. But man was it fun! If you ask Alan what my favorite section of Walmart is he'll tell you the aisle with all the totes and bins. And he is soooo right. I love it! So I love it that I get to shop there often for this task! I had so much fun there today looking and shopping! Love it love it!! Bins make me feel soooooo organized!
Ok so on to my tupperware cabinets. I actually did 3 because I've secretly wanted to rearrange for awhile. And that required me doing all 3. So here they are.
Before -
#1
Top shelf
And #3
Everything out -
And the end result
Cupboard #1
#2
#3
And these 2 cuties
helped me. Ha ha ya right. I couldn't wait for naptime and Gracie's playdate!
No comments:
Post a Comment