February 15, 2011

Day #11, 12 and 13


Day #11 The Freezer - Super easy. We just bought a deep freeze a couple months back and so there's not much in here. As you can see. So I took it all out gave it a quick wipe downAnd the after. . . .
This old piece of crap camera hates me and I can't get the pictures flipped. Super annoying because its only on some of them. I can't WAIT to get my good camera back. It is taking way too long to get here. Anyways -


Day #12 The spice cabinet - before

And after -
Day #13 - The Medicine cabinet beforeAnd after (ya, the spots? They're on the camera.)
So today was really supposed to be day #14 for me (under the bathroom sink) I already did that and I haven't had time to the pantry or toy organization yet. I thought 3 was good for today. Tomorrow's supposed to be medicine/vitamin storage. I don't have that. Well, what I do is in the medicine cabinet so its already done. So I'm skipping a day and doing the fridge. I hope to do the pantry or toys on Thursday. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I am wondering what's in your freezer in what looks like a laundry basket, above the Eggo's? I'm just nosy that way!

The Martin's said...

Ha ha it is a small laundry basket and it has my meat in it. When I shop I usually buy in bulk and then separate it out. Its all my chicken and hamburger in ziplocs :) I saw a lot of other people use the baskets on the blog I found the organizing stuff and was like no way am I doing that. But I did. Not sure how I feel about it yet. But it looks tidy!