So Monday's are a hard day. It's my carpool day for preschool and since Jake and I are already loaded in the car, its also my errand day. So we are gone ALL morning (literally). And I also work Monday nights. So Monday's are short. And because of that there is no way I could possibly clean out the pantry today
(remember this picture? its gotten worse over the past few days. Once I found out it was on the list I just throw it all in there.)
So I'm going to go out of order. And since under the bathroom sink is on the list. And I already did the kids bathroom. I decided to hurry and do mine. So before. . . .


And after. . .


So here's the list from the website if you happen to be following along. I'm actually going to be doing some rearranging of the list so I printed it out and will be highlighting as I finish the projects. I believe I may add some things to it. Like the desk drawers, bathroom drawers, nightstand, kids room/closet, etc...
21 DAY ORGANIZING CHALLENGE
· Join the Challenge (at any time)
· Day 1 - Junk Drawer
· Day 2 - Computer Desk
· Day 3 - Tupperware Cabinet
· Day 4 - Linen Closet
· Day 5 - Under kitchen sink
· Day 6 - Dresser Drawers
· Day 7 - The Pantry
· Day 8 - Coat Closet
· Day 9 - Toy organization
· Day 10 - Laundry Room
· Day 11 - The Freezer
· Day 12 - Spice Cabinet
· Day 13 - Medicine Cabinet
· Day 14 - Under bathroom sink
· Day 15 - Medicine/Vitamin Storage
· Day 16 - The Fridge
· Day 17 - The Mail
· Day 18 - Keepsakes
· Day 19 - Master Closet
· Day 20 - Photos
· Day 21 - You pick!
1 comment:
I love this, you have motivated me! I've got kids school cupboards, office, laundry room and now to paint our room next. Whew it feels great! Love your blog--Marci
Post a Comment