May 31, 2010
Boot Camp
So a little update on my boot camp - at the end of my first 6 weeks I had lost 12lbs!!! Looking at my self now I know I've gained a few of those back. I've had 2 weeks off because of Vegas and mostly because of pink eye. So tomorrow I'm headed back to start my next 6 week session! I can't believe how much I've missed exercising and how my body feels like its gone to pot in just a short 2 week time span. But it has been vacation and I have been eating terrible!! So back at it we go!! If I've miraculously kept all 12 pounds off I'd like to lose 10 more but that's really pushing it. That would put me at my high school weight which seriously? Is that very possible after 2 kids? So I'd be ok with 5ish more and then just toning everything up a little more. Well, there's my update! Here's to 6 more weeks of boot camp!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woot. Woot. Keep going. Every pound is worth it. You should see Joni. She is really dedicated to the weight loss thing and looking great!
Good job friend! Super proud of you!
Post a Comment