The best part is we went to Santa Monica pizza after for dinner and the people in line in front of us took one look at her and said "oh I recognize you" ya they were at the graduation. So after Gracie downed 3+ pieces of pizza (apparently she was starving and that was her problem) she proceeded to do her graduation by herself at Santa Monica. She was singing her songs and telling my mom and dad her part, the works! What do you do? And like I said at least she looked good! We do love you Gracie and are so proud of you for learning so much this year!!
May 22, 2010
Preschool Graduation.
Ok, so I'm going to break April down into separate posts. Starting with . . . . Preschool Graduation. Wow. Only word for it. She could say her lines and do her part (little miss muffet sat on her tuffet eating her curds and wey . . . etc she had to say the whole thing.) We didn't even have to practice it. They sent the note home with her that that was her part and when I asked her if she knew it she just spouted it off no big deal. The other part was saying her name - which she obviously knows that. I think they spelled it too. But she knows that too. Would she do it?? Oh heavens no. She sat and cried the ENTIRE time. The ENTIRE time. Ask anyone who was there. They'll vouch for me. It was, to say the least, a little embarrassing. BUT she looked cute! ha ha. So here's pictures of her crying. . . . .



And she's so stubborn I was bribing her with anything she wanted. We could go to Walmart and pick out a toy we could go for ice cream. Anything and everything and do you think she cared? Nope! Her response? I just wanna go home.
The best part is we went to Santa Monica pizza after for dinner and the people in line in front of us took one look at her and said "oh I recognize you" ya they were at the graduation. So after Gracie downed 3+ pieces of pizza (apparently she was starving and that was her problem) she proceeded to do her graduation by herself at Santa Monica. She was singing her songs and telling my mom and dad her part, the works! What do you do? And like I said at least she looked good! We do love you Gracie and are so proud of you for learning so much this year!!
The best part is we went to Santa Monica pizza after for dinner and the people in line in front of us took one look at her and said "oh I recognize you" ya they were at the graduation. So after Gracie downed 3+ pieces of pizza (apparently she was starving and that was her problem) she proceeded to do her graduation by herself at Santa Monica. She was singing her songs and telling my mom and dad her part, the works! What do you do? And like I said at least she looked good! We do love you Gracie and are so proud of you for learning so much this year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! She'll do better next year. Sounds like what Tage did, except I had to sit up there with him while he refused to participate. Seriously I'm sure all the parents appreciated having me in their pictures. His graduation is on Thursday, hopefully it goes better then last year! LOL
Post a Comment