Oh February where did you go? Did you even happen? I guess it did since I have pictures from it.
President's Day weekend! Snowmobiling at the cabin! Need I say more?
Cute funny Jake!!
Gracie playing Vanna White and showing off Jake's naughtiness. Yes, he is naughty.
On a happier note because of this sudden trip we got to see Denae's baby sooner!! Sweet little Jayten that Gracie could not get in her cute little head was a boy. The poor kid was a she or an it the whole weekend we were there. Gracie LOVED holding him though and asked to every chance she got!
The tramp is the best fun of all though!
Carseats were in Aunt Net's car so they both got to ride like big kids. Jake got a way bigger kick out of it than Gracie as you can tell. And my attempt at a self portrait. I'm not so good at those!
No comments:
Post a Comment