May 27, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!!!

So Gracie and I did a girl's trip to Vegas for dance. It's usually mine and Alan's trip but we turned it into a girls trip so I could take a couple of the dance girls down that wouldn't have been able to go any other way. Gracie was awesome and it was so fun to hang out with just her all weekend!! Most of the pictures speak for themselves. When we were walking through the casinos to check in she asked - can I play the games? Mom - no honey they're only for mommy and daddy's. When we were checking in she was sitting on a bench with the girls she dug through her purse and found a penny and asked them - do you think I could play the games with this?

She was soooooooooooooooooooooo excited when we got there she was literally bouncing off the walls. I mean literally. It was nuts. She was insane. Then the next minute she looks at Alicia and says - remember you told me I could paint your nails?
So paint her nails she did. Thanks for letting her :) I know she's a pro at it!Our first meal there. She was seriously stoked to be there. Seriously. Just keep looking at all the pics. She was soooo much fun!Breakfast :) Day 1 (Thurs)
Before 6 hours of swimming.
after 6 hours of swimming
Treats for Jake (and her of course)
Waiting for our table at Hard Rock. These were touch screen tables with puzzles and all sorts of other things for us to do on them.Day 2 (Fri) more swimmingMom? Why do they have earrings in their belly buttons?Mom, that guy had earrings in his boobies. . .
Kids arcade room.
More swimming. . .
Our taxi ride to Margueritaville! Day 3 consisted of competition - Gracie's solo! (once again 1st place!)



Day 4 - Home sweet home!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That solo is SO cute! :) Love, Brooke