May 24, 2010

Gracie's Birthday!!! Part-1

Gracie is 4!!!! How crazy is that!!!! I cannot believe how fast time has FLOWN by. Some things about Gracie :)

1. She is as sweet as they come
2. She LOVES to have one of us lay by her or hold her in the rocking chair
3. She has an attitude that's bigger than her
4. She's more stubborn than anyone I have EVER known. Bribery? Doesn't work. I can bribe her with anything in the world but if she doesn't want to do it. She sure won't.
5. She loves to play with her friends
6. Secretly she loves Jake too.
7. Some of the funny things she says: (these are good!)
- She calls Carl's Jr. - - - Carlos Jr.
- Vegas quote: Mom, that guy had earrings in his boobies
- Vegas quote 2: Why is that girl dancing up there? In that costume?
- Vegas quote 3: Why do you have an old mom? (She asked one of my girls that)
- I'm 4 for reals
- Do you want my shoes? Well you're too big!
- a wedgie is when your underwear is stuck up your butt huh?
- his name isn't Jakeroni its just Jake!
- hot lava - hot laver (almost sounds like lover. She adds an r onto it. Its pretty funny)
- mom - you need to have a couple more bites. Gracie - like 3 or 4 or 5 more?

Anxiously awaiting.
Who cares? The cartoons are on and I have my juice!
Present #1



Twinkle toes!! Thank you Saturday morning cartoons for her desire to have these.Watch out Daddy!!
Next. . . . a barbie!!

Jake liked hitting the shoes on the ground because then they would twinkle!
Last. . . . a scooter!! Not just any scooter a 2 wheeled scooter.


Breakfast of her choice!

Happy Birthday baby girl!!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Happy Birthday Miss Gracie!!!