May 30, 2010

Rest of May Randomness

Happy Anniversary to us!! - 7 years. Wow!!! For our anniversary (which was May 3rd) we did shopping :), dinner at cafe rio, and dessert at Red Mango (not a fan) and that was about it. We finally got our present in the mail a couple weeks ago!!
We are finally proud owners of the Wii!! And in black!!! Yea!! The best part so far is Netflix streams through it. So we've been watching A LOT more movies. Its soooo nice to have variety. Gracie likes it too :)
A cute pic of my mom and my babies.
Trying to feed the horses. They didn't really want our apples.
Even though he's wearing the same outfit these pictures are like a week apart. Weird!! I must really like this outfit!
So here is what pink eye looks like in our house. It sucks. Bad! Jake has now had it twice, Gracie once and Alan once. Can I just tell you I'm soooooooooooooooooooo sick of washing bedding? Clothes I can handle. Bedding drives me crazy!!! Especially over and over and over and over. So I'm knocking on wood but I think we've finally kicked it out! Cross your fingers for us!

So here's Jake a week later. He loves being upside down and trying to flip all over the place like his sister.


Annnnnnd our Memorial Day weekend so far:

Day 1 - Friday

Dinner at Applebee's



Golfing at sparetime:

You can't really see us because it was a black light mini golf course that was really scary for kids. I'm so bummed I forgot my camera. I wanted to take pictures of how scary some of the things were. Definitely not kid friendly. If you can tell in the picture Jake's hiding his face in my shoulder.
He eventually warmed up to it and was funny. He'd put his ball on the very edge of the hole and then knock it in. Cute kid :)

Day 2 - Shrek Forever After
Very cute. I liked it! And the kids were fabulous for it!!

The rest of the day was spent playing with friends, grocery shopping, and cleaning after the kids went to bed. Had to do the rest of the disinfecting.

Day 3 - ahhhhh a day of rest. I went to sacrament but Alan played the sick card and stayed home with the kids. :) Actually we thought it would be best if they all stayed home just in case they happened to have pink eye left on them somewhere. Then lots of time outside with the hose and naptime and more playtime. Then dinner at Ken and Tam's and then. . . . . . the best part is we left Gracie there for a sleepover!!! Weird as it is she is the worst sleeper. She's up a couple times a night just because. And we're usually too tired to fight with her so she ends up sleeping with us. Someday we'll break the habit.

Day 4 - which is tomorrow all we have planned is a little shopping, a little napping, and a BBQ with some friends!! Maybe I'll remember to take some pictures since I haven't the last couple days. Shame on me!! Hopefully I'm getting a new camera soon that's just a little one so I can hide it easier and its not so bulky. I hate bulk.

Happy Memorial Day all!! I'm off to watch Avatar!

P.S. I'm finally caught up!!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute pics! Way to get caught up in blogging! Good feeling! i will call you soon. Much has happened since I saw you last!