2. he's handsome :)
3. and sexy!
4. he's inventive - he always has a new invention or business idea
5. he works soooo hard - harder than anyone else I know. 24 hr shifts are rough!
6. he loves me for me
7. he loves our kids
8. he's an amazing dad!! The kids are always so excited when Daddy comes home!
9. he's an awesome scoutmaster or whatever calling he holds.
10. he likes a clean house - so he'll do it himself!! That's huge!!
11. He lets me rant and rave and pretends to be on my side even though I know the whole time he is going man girls are so catty.
12. He LOVES to rock climb.
13. He's mr. fix it - as you can tell.
14. he loves to go to the movie theater (so anytime you want to go call us!)
15. he loves cafe rio/costa vida (its all the same right?)
16. (dang I'm only halfway - this is harder than I thought!) he makes me a better person
17. he encourages me in anything I want to do/try.
18. He's just amazing.
19. (I'm so not good at stuff like this) he has an amazing testimony
20. and knowledge of the gospel.
21. he likes to eat ice cream on cereal. (no that's not a typo)
22. he likes ice cream almost anytime
23. He is the man of my dreams.
24. I know I mentioned that he works hard. But he does. And he does it so I can stay home with our sweet babies!
25. He lets me do whatever I want. Really. He does. Ask him.
26. He NEVER yells. Ever.
27. He's always more concerned about other people and how they are than he is about himself.
28. he's honest
29. he's incredible
30. he's unbelievable
31!!!!! and he's mine :)
1 comment:
This was fun to read.
Happy Birthday!
We have a few fix-it projects! Head on down and we will go to Cafe Rio and a movie afterwards!
Post a Comment