May 27, 2010

Easter 2010

So I just noticed that my posts are totally backwards. Nice. Oh well!! So Easter. What a crazy chaotic weekend!! Christina was going to be in Boise all the next week so we were planning on going sometime during the week to visit because we sure miss Kaitlyn. Gracie asks often - why did Kaitlyn have to move to a new house far away? Anyways, we get a text from Christina saying - are you sure you don't want to come now? Joni and Kevin and Callie are here! So we decided to go and go we went. Before we left on Saturday morning we had the best Easter Egg Hunt ever!! We all brought 12ish eggs per kid and hid them in the nieghbor's yard (which consists of a couple lots and has its own little golf hole thing on it). It was us and the Buoy's and the Rees's and it was perfect other than it was FREEZING!! (Is it ever going to warm up?) but there were no big kids to run over the little ones and no crowds or lines. We all just called and when we were ready off we went!We left straight from there for Boise. It was sure going to be a short trip. BUT we packed a lot of fun into it!! When we got there I dropped Alan off at a church for the priesthood session of conference. Chris was ready and waiting for me when I got to her. They had a babysitter and off we went to Deseret Book where they were having their conference sale. Bought a few books. Priesthood over headed to dinner. After dinner we headed to the church for a game of baseball. In the gym. I wish I would've brought my camera to that!! It was soooo fun. :) I even caught the last hit to end the game!! With my eyes closed because I'm afraid of the ball! Good times. Sunday consisted of a surprise visit from the Easter Bunny!! The Easter Bunny came to visit Kaitlyn and Cody Saturday morning and was waiting for Gracie and Jake at home for Sunday night. But there was a couple little things left for the kids on Sunday morning! Some bubbles and a frisbee and one other thing I can't remember what. So after breakfast we played with our new toys (thank Uncle Mike). . . .







we had another egg hunt around the house. . . .

Jake was a pro at this by now. All you had to do was tell him to go find the balls and he was all over it!the girls dyed eggs. . . .and the boys rode the 4-wheeler. . . .and then we cruised home and had our own little Easter :)Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments: