Wow what a weekend. I should've known that it was going to be trouble when we didn't get there until Midnight (there being Island Park) which isn't a big deal if it wasn't winter. Cause you see in the summer you just drive right up and park and unload weeellllllllll in the winter not the case. You can drive part way in but then the rest of the way you have to snowmobile. Yes you and all your stuff. Which is a lot more stuff than in the winter because frankly the winter clothes are a lot bigger than the summer and you need more clothes in the winter.
This little girl was loved by all :)
Happy Birthday Aunt Kirstin.and we're off! The first day Jake went on 3 rides and fell asleep on 2 of them. That kid is crazy.
See what I mean? Loved by all :)
See why we have to snowmobile in?
From the front porch. . .
And some down time playing games with Aunt Kirstin's brother Aaron.
What I didn't take pictures of was
-Jake crying all night Sunday night because his ear hurt. And then freaking out at me Monday when I asked if he wanted to go home so we could go to the Dr.
-Me wrecking the snowmobile into a tree. With both Gracie and Jake on there with me (it was a 2 seater) Which I now have a bruise on my leg and my shoulder hurts from. But the kids were fine (just a little scared but that didn't stop them from riding more)
-Jake crying all night Monday night because his ear hurt.
-Jake crying on Tuesday because he didn't want to go home even though his ear hurt!
and Jake finally arriving at the Dr's with a burst ear drum. Mom of the year right here. (Alan went on the Klondike with the scouts so we tagged along with my parents)
But after all that it was still a super fun time! And the kids can't wait to go back in a couple weeks with Daddy!
3 comments:
That weekend looked like a ton of fun. Except for the ear issues. Poor thing. Hope he is doing ok now. Loved catching up on all of the happenings. The slc weekend looked fun. Brightons blessing pics are beautiful. Great job Gracie coming in 3rd in tumbling. She is a natural. Look forward to seeing you guys again. Miss you.
You need to post the mag cover.....and you know what I am talking about :)
Oh my goodness, look at all that snow. We only go in the summertime, I think it would be fun in the winter also!!
Post a Comment