Well HAPPY NEW YEAR'S my friends! We kicked the year off with a visit to my grandparents in Pocatello. I suck at taking pictures when I need to. Someday I'll get better I hope. Anyways we did a little gift exchange and just hung out. My grandpa's cancer has made its way back into him so we try to visit as much as we can. He should be with us for quite a bit longer he's a strong ol' chap so but we're just not letting any time slip by.
And in happier news this sweet pea started smiling!! Isn't she the sweetest :) I really should've put a bow on her head. In Jake's words "Mom, Brighton has boy hair" oh well she's sweet and beautiful!
My wild man.
Isn't she sweet?
And another :)
The ducks are back in force!
Talk about taking me back 10+ years. Region 1 Region Drill Competition. Wow. Good times.
And to leave you with this sweetness. . . Its hard to make out but B is holding onto G's finger and they are both asleep :) Melt my heart moment. So sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment