February 9, 2012

Our first tumbling competition!

Gracie's been on the competition team since about June and we finally had our first competition. It was just a little in house against your teammates one. It was fun and it helped me to kind of know what's going on. Send me to a dance competition and I'm good as gold. Tumbling I know nothing. And its soooo different! So here's pictures from our big day :)


 Ready to go!
 Our first pass is power roundolph 2 back handsprings.
 Round 2 running roundolph 4 backhandsprings.


 
 She also did a "pass" or whatever on the tramp. I've got it on video somewhere. Its pretty funny :)

Here's awards! She got 2nd place on the floor. I was sooo proud of her. She's the youngest by a whole year and still got 2nd!


 Athlete's present! (That's what they say at the end ha ha)

On the tramp she got 4th. The girl that got 5th was at least 14 lol you got beat by a 5 year old how does that make your ego feel. Such a fun day.
We followed up with lunch at Chili's. Dang I should've taken a picture! I'm the worst at that!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

She's so darling, that's pretty great she did so well being so young. She must take after her mommy when it comes to coordination. My poor kids don't stand a chance!