So I accidentally found out about my Valentine's day present. I promise it was completely by accident!! I happened to read a text of Alan's that told me exactly what it was. So in order to keep up with him I had to do something big. So I called up my sweet sis in law Tammy and my momma and we made a date!
First stop dinner at some place in the Gateway (I can't remember the name. Its just upstairs from the fountains, delicious!) With lettuce wraps like P.F. Changs. Yum!
Then a short nap followed by dinner at a place called Stoneground (also very good. Recommend it) Then a trip to Nielsen's Frozen Custard. I'm blowing this up so you can read the fine print of the top sign. I think they thought they were clever. . . .
Another movie. Chronicle. Holy freakin weird. I don't know how I feel about it yet. Alan said he liked it better than Sherlock. Me not so much.
Then we hit the hay. (Sorry this was the best picture I got)
Then we had a late breakfast here (still as good as ever) and then headed to pick up the kids. It was a much needed break from life!
The rest of the day was spent watching the superbowl with the kiddos (These are our superbowl snacks. 7 layer, meatballs and rice and something else. Kind of a weak attempt but it was still fun!)
Gracie had to have a picture of every side she decorated.
This one was my favorite side.
Definitely not what I had pictured in my mind when I I mean we I mean she started on her box (I had a hard time remembering that it was her box not mine) but she loved it and that's what matters right?
No comments:
Post a Comment