And CTR whatever she is. 5 maybe? I don't know. Anyways we were in Idaho for the first Sunday of the year so we took pictures the 2nd Sunday but it was our first :) So I included ALL the shots I took. Does it take anyone else this many shots to get one you like? Maybe some of it is I haven't figured out the new camera all the way yet. So anyways here's my cute Sunbeam :)
He was soooo good. (I teach the 6 turning 7 kiddos so I get to see how my 2 act in primary) He sat in his chair the whole time and seemed like he was paying attention. So cute :) I'm sure that will change as he gets more used to it but for now I'll enjoy watching him.
And my sweet 5 almost 6 year old :)
She's as sassy as they come. And Jake actually beat her on best behaved. She was whiny and wanted to sit with me and was just kind of all over the place! Silly girl.
And now a couple together. . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment