Or the 11th. I opted to watch a movie with the honey rather than do this last night. So here was our crazy day yesterday :)
I don't normally take Gracie to school in the mornings my sweet
neighbor does because she's an amazing mom and likes to take her kids. I
remembered this morning why I don't like to. I had to fight with Gracie
to leave her dang blanket home (she knows better dang it!) and then
when we got to the school she wouldn't get out of the car. She wanted to
watch this part of the movie. What the heck? Get out of the freaking
car. So then we headed to walmart.
And another hour later I was finally home and unloaded into the house. 2+ hour walmart trip fabulous. And I don't even have anything but the frozens put away because the sweet lil miss demanded to be fed!
Eating my lunch watching Gracie teach Jake his "solo" lol
Finally bought dry erase markers to make my calendar! My sweet bestie made this for me off an idea from Pinterest. Love it!!
Blogging so I can post my 10 on 10 in order. Didn't happen but did get 2 or 3 new posts done.
Got a package on my doorstep! I love Amazon :)
Finally opened the package. Gracie's snowsuit came just in time for our trip to Island Park next weekend!
And last picture before movie time. Clam Chowder for dinner (and rolls) Soooooooo yummy and SUPER easy to make. Ever seen clams before they're in Clam Chowder? A little gross looking. Almost gross enough to not want to eat them. Luckily you can't see them all covered up.
Until next time my friends :)
No comments:
Post a Comment