So I did it. I was sooo proud of myself. I did the 10 on 10 (10 pictures taken for 10
hours on the 10th of every month) super fun! But I managed to jack up
our internet when I was trying to set up Netflix on our t.v. and so I'm 5
days late. I was going to skip the post but there's a couple good ones
:)
Our day usually starts with a cup of juice
A sleeping princess :)I went in to take B's picture and found Ken getting some lovin' ha ha soooo funny. Gracie "cleaned her room" notice the paddle ball thing and lifesaver box sharing a room. Seriously the funniest picture ever.
A lot of our time during the day is spent feeding Miss B. I swear every 3 hours comes around a lot faster than 3 hours.
Gracie LOVES Miss B.
Playing nice. Which doesn't happen very often.
And a visit to daddy at his office :)
Dang only 7 pictures. Guess I didn't succeed all the way. It was a fairly boring day. I was struggling to find something new to take pictures of since all I do is feed kids all day long (at least that's what it seems like) Oh well it was fun. The barbie picture totally made it worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment