January 9, 2012

Baking Fiasco

So I was getting these beauties already to go when I realized there was a giant empty space on the plate still. So I decided to whip up a batch of cookies. No biggie. I use this recipe all the time.
 I got out the ingredients.
 Made the dough
And thought hmm there is something just a little weird about these. So I tasted one. . . .
 Gag me now all I could taste was salt. Oh my heck disgusting. Well, someone (not me) put salt in my sugar container. What the??? Seriously? So instead of a cup of sugar I had a cup of salt. Di.sgus.ting. Makes me want to throw up even thinking about it. So gross.
 So needless to say I had to wait since I had used the last of my chocolate chips and wasn't about to go to the store because of this. . . . 
 Ahhh quiet time :)

No comments: