January 4, 2012

10 on 10

Wait. What? Its not the 10th?
Actually I knew that. I just wanted to show you my feeble attempt at this fun blog post a couple of my blog buddies do. I always love theirs and wanted to try it so I wrote it down in my trusty planner and started the day. . . 
  Isn't she sweet? We sure think so.
 My sweet mother in law took the 2 big kids all night. And we met up with them at their ward breakfast with Santa Clause!
 Yes. His shirt is on backwards. He wanted it that way. I guess to see the letters (he's become obsessed with letters lately) and some battles aren't worth fighting.
 Cute table decor.
 Then I (and baby B) went to a drill team competition to watch one of my girls compete. When I came home I found this. Pretty sure the kids were supposed to be napping.
 And then the rest of my day was spent shopping for fabric for our dance props. A little solo practice for Miss G and I don't even know what else. 

I suppose I should've known better for trying something with B being so little and it being the Christmas season but I tried and that's what counts right? Its written down again for this month so we'll try again and see what happens.

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

You're so funny, for a second when I saw the title I thought crap I totally missed it this month. Then I realized it was just the fourth and I was still good!

Loved your pictures, you definitely get credit for trying. For some reason 10 on 10 is my favorite post of the month. Corny but I really do look forward to it each month. So yes please do it again on the tenth, I would love to see it!