January 6, 2012

1 Month

Holy smokes. Its been a month already (ha ha well actually almost 2 but don't tell anyone I'm super late) Well here's some pics of our princess on her 1 month birthday.
 
These were at Gracie's dress rehearsal for the school sing a long. There wasn't enough room for the kindergarten parents to come with the rest of the school to watch so we got to do the dress rehearsal. Whatever.
  So I've seen it done where you do the month by month pictures by a stuffed animal. Sooo cute. Loved the idea. My only hold back? I had to go buy one. What would I get? Would it be cute enough? Etc. Well, my awesome sister in law solved my problem (she didn't even know I had the problem) by giving us these cute vinyl stickers that say 1 month, 2 months etc on them. So cute! So here's to the start of hopefully, religiously taking a picture of her every month. Man is she cute.
 She loves to turn her head to that one side and of course she does it the one time she smiles. Oh well.
These two hoodlums had to be in on it too. Poor girl.


 Then she let us know that enough was enough. So I put the camera away. (Which I'm loving by the way! I know they aren't great pictures yet but one of my new years resolutions is to take a photography class. So they will improve!)

At 1 month she is 8lbs 5oz and a terrible sleeper. She's up from 10pm-2am no matter what we do. But then she sleeps great from 2-7 and 7:30-11. We're working on getting her switched around. She is seriously such a joy to have in our house and just sweet as can be. There is honestly nothing better than have a sweet new baby in your home at Christmas time. Love you B!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Maybe we could take a class together I have been wanting to take a photography class too.

Maria said...

I totally love her!!! Look at your cute kids, and I super impressed how good you are keeping your blog up :)