Oh wait we forgot a kid :)
Then G money. . . .
She got a little excited about pajamas.
Opening Brighton's
Pose :)
Isn't she sweet?
Going a little crazy with excitement.
Ya these next 2 were the best I could get. Those older 2 kids were wound up!
Almost a smile :)
Mom and dad just do pajama pants. Lame I know.
Dude Jake would ya just hold still and say cheese please!?!
On the timer family pic. Not too bad eh?
Then off to the sleepover! We usually do it out in the living room but Santa was going to be pretty noisy building some stuff and we got a new t.v. for our bedroom so we movie nighted in our bed. Pretty cozy.
Can I just tell you it was a loooooooonnnnnnnggggggg night. It was on the verge of awful I'll be honest. Before we had Brighton I was stressing about Christmas and Alan was like its no biggie you just tell me what to buy and I'll run to the store, work shouldn't be all that busy no big deal. Um, ya right. Not sure why I believed him because in the end work was mass chaos and I ended up trying to do it all by myself in random spurts. Thankfully Amazon rescued me several times (I'm now addicted to online shopping. I get so excited to find stuff on my doorstep!) and I got all the presents BUT with a brand new baby we weren't sleeping much. Ya know how that goes right? Ya B wasn't going to bed til like 2 or 3 (for reals) and then every 3 hours and then the big kids would get up and ya I was running on not very much sleep. So not much wrapping was getting done. Ok no wrapping was except when needed (you know for like parties and such) so besides needing to wrap EVERY present we had we also had a ornery baby (she was on the verge of colicky between the hours of 10 and 2) and trying to watch The Help at the same time it was VERY slow going. VERY. I think we finally hit the hay around 3:30 (which is when B finally went down) like I said a very long night.





No comments:
Post a Comment