We took a lovely Sunday morning to write some lovely letters to Santa :)
Jake wanted 2 guitars, a basketball hoop (which he already has one so not sure what that's all about) a basketball, a spongebob squarepants toy and a blue guy toy (blue guy is Megamind).
Brighton and Daddy were helping :)
This girl had to have hot chocolate (that's my girl!) while she wrote hers.
Gracie wanted a barbie house, a zhu zhu pet house, make up and a play house you can color.
Gracie STILL can't get enough of Brighton. Drives my literally insane. I can't even tell you how many times a day I tell Gracie "if you touch her again I'm going to ground you from her" yes I do. I threaten to ground her from the baby. But if you saw how much she mauls her (and only when she's asleep) you would too.
And this kids still just crazy. Not sure why he doesn't have a shirt on.
Our next activity that night after church and dinner and all that good stuff was over was Gingerbread Houses!! Alan thought I was ridiculous for buying the kits (he wanted to do graham crackers and frosting what the??) But the kids LOVED this and I actually thought it was really fun too. (I think Alan actually enjoyed himself as well)
Yep, B's a good helper :)
Seriously a crazy kid.
I have to post these last three because they go in order. Jake's hiding (you can see his hair poking out)
And then. . . .
Pop goes the weasel!
It was a super fun day!
2 comments:
I love this family
Love to hear kids lists to Santa, I love when they throw stuff in there and you have to figure out a way to make it happen. Carson's list changed daily, it was a struggle.
I laughed at your 10 on 10, way to go for attempting it. I actually tried in December too, but I was working that day and was unimpressed with my pictures, so I gave up on it. Not much exciting stuff when you are sitting at a loan desk all day. Oh well, always next month.
Post a Comment