Wow. My baby is 5. She wouldn't love me calling her my baby because she is going to Kindergarten now you know. Well sorry sweetheart the firstborn is always the baby. So here is our party day!!!Crepes for breakfast! Our favorite!!! Ready for school :) Birthday girl at preschool!!! We did dirt cups again (that's what she wanted) but I never remember to take pictures of their deliciousness. Jake needed a picture too :) She opened our presents after school :) We actually traded this bike in for a little smaller one. Dad thought she was bigger than she is :)
Party time!!!! We started out coloring while we waited for all the guests to arrive :) Makeovers and manicures :) The cake. Isn't it darling? I wish my camera didn't suck so bad so you could see how cute it was! It was amazing. My friend made it for her and did a fabulous job! Waiting patiently to start opening presents. Spoiled little girl :) Group shot!! (notice Jake lurking about ha ha he had to be in the midst of it the whole time!) Chocolate fountain!!! Sorry mom's it was a little messier than I imagined it being :) Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Gracie! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday my sweet 5 year old. Oh how those 5 years have flown. Oh how I love that sweet face of yours. You make me laugh, you make me cry, you make me so mad I'm sure flames come out my ears sometimes but I love you and I wouldn't trade you for anything!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment