June 15, 2011

Gracie's last field trip and Competition #4 (her last one)



We almost didn't go on this last field trip. Everyone was pretty cranky and I didn't feel good but last minute I was like oh man! It's her last one so we better go. I'm mostly glad we did. I think. We went to Flint Nursery and I didn't even know it existed but I think I will be going there from now on instead of J&J. For one its closer and for another its not 1/2 as busy. And it was a cute little place.

And the field trip lasted less than an hour. Hallelujah!!!

And her last competition of the season. Dance Spectacular Nationals!! I unfortunately did not take any of my own pictures :( because I help run this one but thankfully we have an awesome photographer who helps me out!Yay!! Queen :)
The end of our big show. See me in the black shirt kneeling in front? Gracie's straight in front of me.
Gracie's on the far right side hidden in the back. 3rd one back I believe.
I'm not sure if G's in this picture or not but I had to show at least one of their lyrical dance :)

No comments: