June 15, 2011

Easter Weekend Day #1

Saturday morning before Easter started out like any other with an Easter Egg Hunt!!! We went to the West Point one. I actually really liked it. A lot. There weren't a lot of people there it was close to home it was quick and easy to get out of we had a good time and got some good stuff.Jake's playing field. . . .
Jake always smiles like this. With his bottom teeth jutting out. It's actually quite funny. Alan took him and I took Gracie to her age bracket. Alan said after Jake got 3 or 4 eggs he was done and ready to see what was inside.

Gracie's playing field. . . .Some of the goods.The kids loved it and kept asking to go to another egg hunt :) Although we didn't have time for that we did clean the church and go to a birthday party at Classic (those pics NEVER turn out) and I can't remember what else we did because I didn't take any pictures. I'm terrible. We may have pawned the kids off to go Easter shopping (and b-day shopping since it was almost Gracie's b-day) Who knows. I just remember it being a fun filled day :)

No comments: