June 16, 2011
Day #2
Boise!!! We were in Boise for many fun things. Mainly Callie's wedding but also the fun things surrounding a wedding! First thing we had a nice relaxing morning ahhhh the kids and I played outside at Steven and Natalie's house (thanks guys!!!) 


Gracie's eye day #2



Gracie braved the trampoline again and after no time was as brave as ever. Then (I don't have many pictures sorry) Christina, Joni and I headed out for some last minute wedding shopping!!! And of course a girls lunch at some yummy Mexican restaurant. Then a quick stop at Uncle Gyle's house to watch the kids race around on the motorcycles (thanks Uncle Nate and Uncle Mike!) 






Then off to a bridal shower "sexy legs" which I begged out early and took a little nap (I was beat! It's still just me and the kiddos) after which we headed to Olive Garden for a little Bachlorette Party!! With dessert first! Yum!! I actually had to beg out of the bachlorette party early too for not feeling good at all :( I rounded up my kids and off to bed we went. Or so I thought :( I woke up in the middle of the night and spent a little while throwing up everything I had eaten that day and then some :( dang oh well it did make me feel better so it must have been something I ate. After which Alan finally arrived in Boise (yes at like 12:30 in the morning) bringing me this . . . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment