July 26, 2010

Fun with Jakey

So one night Gracie had a sleepover somewhere. Devree's, Ke'nia's I don't remember. So that left who??? Me, Jake and Daddy!! So we documented the moment! You know you have all these pictures with just you and your oldest but rarely do you get a "family" picture with you and the baby because then its not a family picture. But we took some anyways. As crazily busy as Jake is he is seriously such a stud and he keeps us laughing!! (Even when he's naughty he's funny)
Sweet double chin huh? Notice the one above I fixed the problem :)



(yea!! I'm finally to July's events! Too bad its almost August huh?)

2 comments:

Bentleys said...

He is seriously a stud!! Love the pic's even the double chin, don't we all have them lol

Thiago & Teri said...

He is such a handsome little guy...he is the cutest mix of the two of you!