Better late than never right? So I ordered Alan's Fathers Day present and of course it came early and I am the ABSOLUTE worst at keeping secrets so of course I gave it to him that night.
Its a whip cream shooter. The coolest invention in the world. Alan makes the best crepes and this is perfect for them and also strawberry shortcake or anything that take cool whip!! Its the best!!!
Happy Father's Day Babe :) You're the best and we love you more than you will ever know!! This is sappy but since this is Alan's 4th year as a dad here's 4 reasons about him being the best dad!!
1. He loves the kids more than anything
2. He works soooo incredibly hard to provide for them
3. They are both Daddy's kids. Daddy's boy, Daddy's girl. They absolutely love their daddy!!
4. He is just the best Dad ever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment