Gracie had a playdate with her 2 cute neighbor/preschool friends the other day. They had such a good time and Jake loved tagging along. And apparently jumping in the crib like its a tramp is the new thing to do.
Melenna...I am so glad you commented. Of course I don't mind you looking at my blog, and honestly I have looked at yours before too...so no worries. Your kids are so stinking cute...such sweet little faces they have.
I seriously couldn't believe how long those fireworks lasted, just when we thought they were over another one would start. Go figure. So fun to keep up with you, I'll be checking back!!!
2 comments:
They are so cute! From Brooke Horton
Melenna...I am so glad you commented. Of course I don't mind you looking at my blog, and honestly I have looked at yours before too...so no worries. Your kids are so stinking cute...such sweet little faces they have.
I seriously couldn't believe how long those fireworks lasted, just when we thought they were over another one would start. Go figure. So fun to keep up with you, I'll be checking back!!!
Post a Comment