Jake wants to try!
July 23, 2010
Gracie learning to ride her bike Part 2
Ok, so after our first attempt, which didn't happen to equipment malfunction, now is the real story of learning to ride her bike. We bought a new tube (you'll see Jake carrying around the old one in of the pics) put it in. I was busy taking pictures of my plant (you'll see those later too) and Alan went in the house to wash the bike grease off his hands and I'm not lying. Gracie picked up her bike. Got on it. And rode down the driveway. End of story. That's it. That's how she learned to ride her bike. She did it all by herself. I have one picture of Alan "helping" her and that's it. I think he wanted to feel like he helped so he walked beside her for a minute but then went and talked to the neighbor (ha, ha you'll see pictures of that too) instead. Crazy. Insane. And now, a month later, she is a serious pro. She's already trying new tricks. Like one handed and standing while riding. She's pretty funny. So anyways, my hat's off to you sweetie. You are super coordinated.
Ok, so we've had our landscape done for. . .oh 4 years now. And out of no where these yellow things sprouted up out of our grass looking plants. I think they are cool looking. And who knew they would grow??? We sure didn't.
This is Gracie showing me how this plant grew. She's so helpful :)
Jake's bike. Even though we bought him a boy version of this bike. This one is still "mine" to him. I think we may have to put it away for awhile so he'll ride his.

Everybody's gotta help fix the bike.
Jake and the bike tube.
Gracie's "trick" on the scooter.

Jake wants to try!
This is Gracie taking off for the first time.
Here's dad running out to catch up with her.



Here's daddy "helping her".

The neighbor and his sweet dog, Brewster.



Jake wants to try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go Miss Gracie!!!!! Total superstar she must be yours! Are you ready for another date night, I totally am!!!!
Way to go Gracie! That is exciting! Hope you are great! We miss you guys! oh. and ps. Jake is such a handsome boy!
Post a Comment