
Mmmmm delicous!
Then it was off to bed. 4:00am came early! We stayed at the Anniversary Inn because it was the only place left with rooms.
Oh and we got the space room. It was awesome! LOLThe toilet area:
The lights flashed on and off while you were doing your thing -
This place was seriously straight out of the 80's. It was awesome! Started the trip off right!
Getting ready to run!
Starting line!
Dave's up first!
Almost my turn! Its a little chilly at 6:00 am
Ready for the hand off
I seriously had the prettiest run. It was awesome!


Almost done! Hallelujah!
Amy's turn-
Hand off to Jillian :)
So many cars. Sometimes the traffic was so bad that the runners were faster than their cars. It was a little ridiculous.
Johnny's turn!
Alan's up!
I'll stop captioning now. Basically what you do is run, wait, run and wait and run one more time.
Isn't he cute?
And we are officially done!!!
The whole team! And then off to Tepanyaki to EAT!!!
I






No comments:
Post a Comment