August 29, 2013

July 4, 2012 - Happy Fourth of July!

We started our day of festivities at the churches annual breakfast and flag ceremony. Alan's Scoutmaster so he kinda had to be there. :)
You'd be amazed at how often this little chica gives me this look. Like, really mom?? Gives me extreme pleasure in torturing her!
  
 
The 4th Of July Performance at Layton Park :)




So this is a little embarrassing to post but we did an alumni dance. I think I did ok. :) ha ha whoever the photographer was did a great job of capturing at least one good move!
Gracie's turn!
She's in the front 2nd one from the left. Sitting on her butt in the picture below!




Ohhh isn't she sweet???

MMMMMMM then a delicious BBQ at our house. Mmmmmm did I mention that it was delicious?




A little chat out on the deck :)

This kid is a riot!
A little water fun is always nice on a HOT HOT day!









A little sidewalk art. . . .




Nice mermaid Ridge!
Oh ha ha its really for the girls??

We decided to be lame and do our own fireworks. None of us felt up to fighting the crowds.
























The problem with a big party?? Ha ha ha. . . . the dishes afterwords!
I still wouldn't trade it for the world! Such a fun day!

No comments: