So a big big thing happened for Alan at work recently :) CBR was ranked on the Inc. 500 (I still don't understand how it all works but most husbands do so you can ask them if you feel like it!) Anyways. Alan's goal has been to make it to the list. NEVER in his wildest dreams did he imagine making it to 17th place. Out of 500. 1st in Utah. 17th freaking place! In the nation! I was a proud wife! (I'm still a proud wife!) and awesomely enough stuff like this is cause for celebration!!! So celebrate we did!
Alan gave a little speech :)
And was given a super cool guitar from the company signed by the current employees.
He was a little emotional which is hard to do for him. He doesn't show emotions on the outside very much :)
Admiring the goods!
Nice job babe! I'm so proud!


No comments:
Post a Comment