August 29, 2013

July 7, 2012 - Weekend Getaway!

Ken and Tammy and Us and the kids did a little weekend getaway to SLC. I know its not far but the kids LOVE IT! We usually use KSL Deals (if you haven't used them you should. Great deals!) and get a hotel room for cheap and then just wing it! This round we did some shopping at City Creek where Jake had to be the mermaid. . . .
And the shark at 77 Kids






Breakfast at the Pancake house the next morning!











Pictures got a little out of order but I'm a little tired of changing them around. Dang blog people definitely don't make it easy. Or I'm not smart enough to figure out how to make it easier. I took lots of pictures of breakfast and city creek but we also swam and swam and swam a little more :) So fun!

No comments: