April 3, 2012

Hair Done

So Mr. Jakey pants hates having his hair done. He'd rather just leave it. Which is fine. Sometimes. Then one day I had the brilliant idea to let him do it himself. And that he did. He did a pretty dang good job I think!




 Gracie wanted me to take a picture of how she did her hair too :)


 Cute kiddos of mine!

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

Loved all your posts...your kids are just so cute. And I agree baby B is the absolute sweetest. Those third babies must just know they have to be on their best behavior...ha!

So funny thing, do you know Brooklyn Schow?? She is in my primary class and brought with her a little dance bag and program the other day to church. At the first of each class I always let them tell what they did that was fun the past week. Well, she whips out this dance program and tells us all about her competition the day before where she took 2nd (I think that is what she said) and she won some miss Covergirl or something like that. She shows me the program thingy with her picture on it and all the sudden I recognize Miss Gracie on there as well. I am like "hey, I know her..I want to school with her mama". Brooklyn says "you know Melena, she is one of my teachers, she just had a little baby". Ha..such a small world, huh.