August 24, 2011

Jake learns a new trick. . .

Jake has a new trick. He's pretty good at it. I guess we just needed to wait until HE wanted to do it. Not us :) Last year for his birthday we got him thisthough he preferred riding thisI had been trying to teach him to pedal on both bikes a couple times but to no avail. One night him and I went out and he decided to climb on his big bike. Which resulted in this. . . .

And now this kid is a MADMAN. *Its almost 2 months later now and he is literally hell on wheels. Cars that drive through the neighborhood please watch out for him because I can tell you right now he's not afraid of you. IF he sees you. I'm very glad that we live in a cul de sac because I'm sure he'd be dead by now if we weren't. This kid is fearless. And fast. Did I mention he's fast? Cuz he is.

No comments: