And then a drive to the mountains! Jake also fell asleep in the cutest pose on the way to Island Park :)
And what cute babies :)
Day 2 consisted of lots of motorcycle riding (especially for Daddy) I didn't get any pictures of me on the bikes. I only rode a couple of times until Alan told me not to anymore :( but it was fun watching him drive the kids around. My uncle brought his tiny 50 up so we could teach Gracie to ride by herself but she wasn't quite tall enough. Next year sweetie! Between her and Jake poor Alan spent a lot of time on that little bike :) His poor butt.
A little hot dog roast -



Also was fireworks at Hungry bear. They were awesome!! So much better than Syracuse's and its seriously a little grocery store in the middle of nowhere. Heck their "pre-show" was better than Syracuse's lame-o one!
Good times :)
Day #3 (have I told you its pretty chilly? Ya it was. And buggy. Oh. My. Heck. Those bugs were horrendous) Anyways. Day #3 was spent with yummy breakfast. . .
making new friends. Her name was Malibu. For reals. And they "lived" next door. (during the summer and then they live somewhere else in the winter) She had lots of fun toys so the kids played a lot over there.
A little more bike riding.
Or rolling in the dirt.



We headed home pretty late that night (10ish) and once we got to Ashton the bugs were so bad on our car we had to stop to wash the windshield. Here's our bugs on front. I wish I would've got a picture of the car next to us. There's was so bad you literally could not see their license plate. Wow. That's a lot of bugs.


Tired baby :)
On the actual 4th of July we went to Willard and had a BBQ with some friends and then watched their fireworks (Willard's are pretty cool too) but I'm lame and forgot my camera :( so no pics but it was a good time :) Happy 4th everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment