September 1, 2010
CBR Partner Party
Day 3 of Scout Camp. . . . Alan took the day off and drove down for a getaway at Pine View with his business partners. Pre rush party! (August is always crazy so you won't see many pics from that month. Which will make it easy to catch up on!) It was a blast!!!


We watched some mad skills from Dakotah and Jaden.




Jake and Jaden are buddies :)


Jake's bodyguard. I guess Alan thought Jake would wash away if he happened to run into the water. Even though it would take us less than 10 secs to get there. Alan was seriously always 2 steps away from Jake.

Ahhhh playing is hard work!
Gracie, Ke'nia and Jaden on the tube.
Jake, Alan, Ke'nia and Boston on the tube. Jake loved the tube even though it looks like he doesn't the sun was in his poor eyes til we got the boat turned around and then it was perma grin!
I don't know which is which but one's Dakotah and ones Jaden!









And yet again there's no pictures of me doing anything fun. No one thought to take pictures of me wakeboarding! Oh well. What do you do? I guess we'll have to go again to prove I can do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! Looks like fun! I believe you that you can wakeboard. I am sure you were showing the boys up too! Your family is ALWAYS on the go; you make the rest of us look like lazy dead heads! Fun for you, boring for us, apparently. We miss you guys!!
Good for you! You deserve to have a little fun. I feel like it's been forever. Call us when you guys can squeeze in a date night :)
What a fun little boating trip. You guys have had lots of fun this summer. I hear ya, I don't ever have pictures of me. I have to hand the camera to someone and say, take my picture, in order to ever be photographed. Which I seldom do.
Oh, and I wanted to tell you... when we saw you the other day at Rocky's baby's blessing. You guys left and the whole rest of the time Brock kept saying, 'uh dake go?' So funny. We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment