September 25, 2010

Days 4, 5 and 6

Ok. This is the start of a looooonnnnngggg catch up fest. Please feel free to skip whenever you want :) Although my hope is to only do one or two posts a day. I'd really like to go through and be detailed on our adventures since I am using this as my journal.

Ok so days 4, 5 and 6 of Alan's scout camp. I headed to Pocatello to stay with my sweet Grammie. There was lots of jumping. . . .
I love that they put the sprinkler under the tramp. My cousins and I did that religiously during the summers at Grammie's house. Brought back so many memories (Jem and the rockers. . . ring a bell girls :) ?)
Yes. Gracie is in her underwear. Putting a swimsuit on is way too much work when you are having this much fun!


ALWAYS have to feed Uncle James' fish. They could feed those fish til they exploded if we let them!
Happy Birthday Jake! (a little early) Jake got to open his present from Grammie a little early. A cute colors book!
I sure love staying at Grammie's. The kids are constantly entertained and Grammie takes such good care of us. And we have 2 special Aunts there that make sure that I'm always entertained. (They have enough scrapbooking stuff to stock a store between the 2 of them! We spent one night making cards sooo much fun. I wish I had a couple hours a week I could devote to scrapbooking. I do love it). Such good times. The kids and I always look forward to our visits there.

We also spent 1/2 a day actually like 2 hrs at Lava with some friends on our way home. I wish we could have stayed longer but I think the kids played to long at Grammie's and they were exhausted and it was not a fun trip. I didn't even take one picture while we were there because the kids were so not behaved. It was more than exhausting for me. We stopped at the gas station right by the freeway to grab lunch because all I had was a credit card and Lava's concession stand only takes cash (part of our drama) and it took them forever to get our food. (the gas station had like an A&W and a taco something in it) and then once they did get our food it was wrong. So I had to go back and get the right sack. AND then the food was DISGUSTING. Not fun. But it only took about 3 seconds once we were on the freeway for both kids to be asleep and for my music to be blasting away keeping me company. And we were so grateful that our Daddy was home when we got home. The end.

No comments: